A3 Medical centre was founded in 2001. We are a multidisciplinary GP practice offering primary healthcare, medicolegal, and occupational healthcare services. Our services our available during weekdays from 9h00 to 19h00 and on Saturdays from 09h00 to 13h00. We pride ourselves for offering quality affordable healthcare to the nation.
We are registered with the:
- Healthcare Professions Council of South Africa
- Board of Healthcare Funders
- South African Medical Association
- South African Medical and Dental Practitioners Association
- South African Society for Occupational Medicine
- South African Society for Travel Medicine
Our practice upholds high standards of medical ethics. The practice and all its doctors have medical malpractice indemnity cover. We also regularly attend continuing professional development (CPD) lectures on medical ethics and malpractice.
Doctors and staff
All doctors and staff at A3 Medical Centre are experienced and fully qualified to offer above board professional service to our clients all the time. Our doctors and staff are kept up to date with current best practice by attending Continued Medical Education (CME) on clinical, health management and customer service courses offered by accredited institutions